[bookport] Re: a question of time

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:08:22 -0400

In short, setting the date/time from the software is not possible.

>>> paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/16/04 02:02PM >>>
Hi, Larry and Rod. I know we have all expressed a desire for the =
transfer=20
software to allow us to set the time on our bookport. However, I don't=20
think the issue has really been addressed.
I think I am going to just ask the question point blank. Why can we not=20
have a button in the transfer software that would allow us to set the =
time=20
and date on the bookport from the computer's time?
If not, why not?
We all talk about this like it might be a good thing to add, but nothing =
is=20
ever done.
Thanks.