[bookport] a question of time

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 11:02:28 -0700

Hi, Larry and Rod. I know we have all expressed a desire for the transfer
software to allow us to set the time on our bookport. However, I don't
think the issue has really been addressed.
I think I am going to just ask the question point blank. Why can we not
have a button in the transfer software that would allow us to set the time
and date on the bookport from the computer's time?
If not, why not?
We all talk about this like it might be a good thing to add, but nothing is
ever done.
Thanks.