[bookport] Re: New Beta Version Available--please reconsider!

  • From: "Debbie Crafts" <debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:58:12 -0400

Hello,
Please consider providing the option to remove the Audible dialog box as a
user-selectable item from the advanced options, not a default!  Some of us
want the control that it offers even if it just so happens that the card we
are using might physically be able to contain the entire book.  An instance
would be if another device e.g. PC or Otis were used to start a book that
one then wanted to continue playing on the book port.  I find a few quick
presses of the enter key a very low price to pay for such control and I will
therefore not be downloading the new update.  I would hate to have to give
up functionality which I really like in order to get rid of the babbling
problems.  Thanks for your consideration in this matter.