[bookport] Re: a question about batteries

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 12:37:56 -0700

How much was it?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 10:24 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: a question about batteries

Speaking of batteries, I found batteries and a battery charger at Radio
Shack that charges batteries in 15 minutes.  I used it for the first time
yesterday.  It has a cooling fan, and when the batteries are recharged, the
unit turns itself off automatically.  The only drawbacks as I see it, it is
pretty expensive, although 2 AA rechargeables come with it, and it is bulky.

At 07:31 PM 1/7/2005, you wrote:
>We've had some discussion about this very topic. You can actually use any
>batteries you want, but the battery level check (D+F) won't be terribly
>accurate for anything but alkalines. However, with a little use, you can
>pretty well get a handle on guesstimating the level based on what the
>battery level keystroke reports.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in
earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...