[bookport] Re: a question about batteries

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 20:31:02 -0500

We've had some discussion about this very topic. You can actually use any
batteries you want, but the battery level check (D+F) won't be terribly
accurate for anything but alkalines. However, with a little use, you can
pretty well get a handle on guesstimating the level based on what the
battery level keystroke reports.