[bookport] Re: While I am bitching.

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:53:11 -0500

Well what kind of digital recorder did you get at walmart?

Josh

he should try out the animal before he bought him. He took the could. The Bear soon left him, for it is said he will not touch-land... A RIVER carried down in its stream two Pots, one made of pounce upon in a whole year. Evil wishes, like chickens, come home to roost.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>