[bookport] While I am bitching.

  • From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 06:42:13 -0600

   The quality of the messages left in the notes or memos folders just sucks to
put it mildly. I have a small digital recorder I carry in my pocket for taking
phone numbers and such. It's quality is good enough that I have done interviews
on it and then transferred them to c d later. By the way, this recorder set me
back a whopping 40$ at Wall-Mart.

   O K, so, those useless voices are just part of the double talk chip. I
wonder, could someone say put the eloquence chip in book port. While I am
dreaming why not one of those new voices Noah radio is using now.

   Phil Parr.