[bookport] Re: While I am bitching.

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:42:43 -0600

And, this really has a lot to do with the Bookport and adds to the gazillion unnecessary messages on this list. <smile>

At 12:22 PM 11/22/2005 -0600, you wrote:
Actually I am on my third small pocket recorder. First two were made by Olympus, hope I spelled that correctly. First one, for some reason the speaker became bad. I just put a p m speaker on it and still use it in the studio as an instructional aid. What I mean is, it has all the commands for working with files on my big 24 track digital recorder. Second one, I fell off in my swimming pool with it in my pocket.
The one I am using now is made by sonic and the model number is i c d 8100.

  Phil Parr.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Kennedy" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>