[bookport] Re: Well I crashed it!

  • From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:04:40 -0500

I had a problem of my bookport not wanting to read, and taking the batteries out didn't help. I tried reformatting the card, and when I realized that it wouldn't reformat properly in bookport or the pc, I put in another one and that solved the problem.

Marta
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon" <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx>