[bookport] Re: Web Braille -- Topic for Discussion

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 20:50:30 -0700 (PDT)

I learned it from the NLS Librarian at the library in Sacramento. I told her
that I was going to read the files as text on Book Port and she said that she
didn't hear that. Also, it says on the Web-Braille sight that the files cannot
be converted into e-books and read as text. However, my Kurzweil program let me
download the .brf file as text without any problem.

  Barbara

Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hello,
Hummmmmmmm!
Where did you get that. I've never read that in the what's aloud stuff.
Dan