[bookport] Re: Victor Reader Stream Voice?

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:22:31 -0700

        I believe they're using the Kate voice in the Victor Stream.
-Brian
On Jul 2, 11:49am, jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
} Subject: [bookport] Victor Reader Stream Voice?
} --0-1010349906-1183402146=:11160
}
times, serif;font-size:12pt"><DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: times
new roman, new york, times, serif">The Victor Reader Stream uses the TTS Nuance
Vocalizer has a voice.&nbsp; When I go to the Nuance website Nuance lists 5
different voices for Vocalizer.&nbsp; Looking over the Victor Reader Stream
documentation, it looks like it only has one voice.&nbsp; Anybody heard
anything about which of the Vocalizer voices they are using?</DIV>