[bookport] Uh oh, I think I've got trouble

  • From: Becky Barnes <bbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookport List <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 21:43:02 -0500

I finished listening to a file on the plane today and the next thing I knew
I was gett this message that says something like "FS memory, no dborj
structures". I'm at a conference here in Denver so plan to stop by the APH
table tomorrow, but don't know if anyone else has had this happen. Both my
cards say "no files to read" and I can't access the help file. I tried doing
a reset and no change. This is tough since after only about a month I'm
totally addicted! Fortunately I haven't lost anything that can't be
replaced.
Becky

Becky Barnes
Manager, Consumer Outreach & Graduate Support
Guiding Eyes for the Blind
914-243-2210
1-800-942-0149 ext. 2210
bbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx