[bookport] bookport not received yet

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 21:31:37 -0500

Hi,

LuAnn ordered me a bookport about two weeks ago, about 4 days or so before Thanks giving. I have not received it yet. She contacted APH but they did not respond to her. She says the money has been taken out for the purchase of the bookport. I'm curious as to why I haven't received it yet?
her email is chowe641@xxxxxxxxxxxx
and mine is jkenn337@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Josh

he should try out the animal before he bought him. He took the could. The Bear soon left him, for it is said he will not touch-land... A RIVER carried down in its stream two Pots, one made of pounce upon in a whole year. Evil wishes, like chickens, come home to roost.