[bookport] USB cable

  • From: "Scott Huddleson" <hudd61@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 16:14:09 -0500

Walt,  I'm not sure at all about the different connections used with USB
cables, but in a previous email, I listed from the manual what type of cable
was used.  . 4 ' USB A Plug to 5-Pin Mini-B cable.  I got this information from
the list of "what's in the box."  was this an error by APH while developing the
manual?  I only ask because I buy almost everything on line since I live out in
the middle of nowhere.  If I were to go to a store, I would just take the cable
with me.  The descriptions on Radio Shack';s web site are not usually very
helpful if you are trying to figure out if the particular cable or connector is
the one you want.

    Take it easy,

        Scott