[bookport] Re: USB cable

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:11:06 -0500

I am currently using the USB cable that came with my Cannon Power Shot A-75
digital camera.

At 11:33 PM 4/19/2005, you wrote:
>HI.
>As far as I know, the USB cable the BP uses is not special in any way.  You
>should be able to buy them at any computer store, I.E. Comp USA, Best buy,
>Circuit city, etc.  Radio Shack might even have them.  Try taking your bP to
>the store with you so the sales people can see what kind of USB cable it
>needs.
>
>HTH
>Mark

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...