[bookport] Re: Two questions about BookPort and web stuff

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:38:12 -0600

Hi,

I have both Studio Recorder and Sound Forge. I use Studio Recorder for almost everything and Sound Forge for the few things that Studio Recorder will not yet do. As far as good accessibility and a solid program, I have to vote for Studio Recorder hands down.

Robert Carter

At 03:03 PM 3/28/2006, you wrote:
I use goldwave to capture streams.
    When you give unto others
whether or not they give to you in return, It   matters not for your job is
Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Deborah Kendrick" <dkkendrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2006 1:23 PM Subject: [bookport] Two questions about BookPort and web stuff