[bookport] Transferring Bookport files to another flash card

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <fekhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:54:57 -0400

Hello Lst Members:
There are various technical reference and mp3 manuals on my BookPort which I
would like to transfer to another flash card.  Normally, I would use the source
files from the various CD's to do this but I have spent time enhancing these
manuals by inserting bookmarks at various locations and I want to keep these
settings when I do the transfers.

I do not possess a card reader so how do I send the Bookpo9rt files to a folder
on the computer and when I have inserted the new flash card, simply send the
files back to the BookPort and so retain all my settings.

Regards.

Francis Khan