[bookport] Re: Transferring Bookport files to another flash card

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:42:56 -0500

Rob, where do you check "show hidden files"?

At 12:13 PM 4/18/2005, you wrote:
>Francis:
>
>You need to copy all files from the card to your hard drive, then from
>the hard drive to your new card. Use Windows Explorer,a and be sure you
>are showing hidden files.

>Hello Lst Members:
>There are various technical reference and mp3 manuals on my BookPort
>which I would like to transfer to another flash card.  Normally, I would
>use the source files from the various CD's to do this but I have spent
>time enhancing these manuals by inserting bookmarks at various locations
>and I want to keep these settings when I do the transfers.
>
>I do not possess a card reader so how do I send the Bookpo9rt files to
>a folder on the computer and when I have inserted the new flash card,
>simply send the files back to the BookPort and so retain all my
>settings.
>
>Regards.
>
>Francis Khan

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...