[bookport] Re: Transfering folders and subfolders to bookport

  • From: "Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D." <kramk@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:17:04 -0600

I was unable to transfer my Bookport folder with subfolders and files from My
Documents. Any ideas where I went wrong?

I formatted my 2GB card.

Within the transfer software, I located My Documents and highlighted my
Bookport folder. I used the Application key and selected Send To Book Port.

Nothing happened. It just sat there.

I then went to the Bookport, created the same subfolders as on my Bookport
folder in My Documents, and transferred the files piecemeal, with success.

Also, what is the current non-beta Firmware version? Mine states 1.2.0,  I
pressed Firmware update in the transfer software, and got the No Updates
message,  but I was under the impression there was a 1.2.4,

Thanks. Keith