[bookport] Re: Transfering folders and subfolders to bookport

  • From: "Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D." <kramk@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:31:01 -0600

Hi Rob.

No messages or dialog boxes of any kind that I could discern. It was a
strangely quiet and inactive computer for about 2 to 3 minutes for each of 3
tries. That's why I'm guessing I didn't do something right.

Robert Carter suggested I should have used Windows Explorer (which I didn't; I
stayed within the transfer software program.)

All's well, though. Files transferred and Book Port working well. It just took
a little more effort.

Thanks again, Rob and Robert.

Keith