[bookport] Transfering folders and subfolders to bookport

  • From: "Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D." <kramk@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 14:02:06 -0600

Hi,

I'm relatively new to Bookport and really like the product (though I am a
little concerned about all the crashes and lock-ups I've been reading about).

After I format my new 2GB card, I have a bunch of documents I want to transfer,
some text and some Audible. They are all in a folder and spread among several
sub-folders.

Can I transfer the contents of this folder to Bookport with a single click
while also preserving its structure? Do I do this by highlighting the folder
name and sending to the Bookport using the transfer software?

Thanks for any advice.