[bookport] Topics on BookPort forum

  • From: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:34:13 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to express my opinion about topics on the BP forum. I find
generally that topics are about reading materials on the BP, about possible
improvements to the BP, and some technical questions about the BP. The topics
do stray a bit. But I feel this is a reflection that the community that has BPs
is looking for a forum in which to discuss ideas and how the BP affects their
lives. I would not like to see the forum to get so restrictive that people
cannot offer details about their lives and how reading with the BP affects
them. So, I would suggest that topics be relevant to the BP, but not be so
restrictive that people no longer enjoy any give and take about BP issues.

Jim Nuttall--Michigan