[bookport] Re: Topics on BookPort forum

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:59:18 -0500

I feel this lists topics should be directly related to the use of the book
port.  Early on, it was where people came to get information regarding how
to use the unit.  Many of our appliances have a list for that purpose.  Now,
if someone wants to begin a book Port chit chat, or B.P. light, I support
them whole heartedly in that effort.  There came a time in the development
of jaws where some people wanted more latitude to stray a little from jaws
specific questions and a list, jaws lite was begun.  It did allot of good.
too.  This list is run by paid staff and should be more narrowly defined
than a similar list moderated by a volunteer.

  _____