[bookport] Re: The Book Courier Bible Experiment

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 15:29:00 +0200

you unzip them with whatever unpacker utility you use, then copy the two extracted files directly to the flash card in your bp,not using the transfer software, but just in windows explorer or my computer and as if you were copying to any removable drive.

hth

Doris

At 07:59 AM 8/30/2008 -0400, you wrote:
I also look at them how did you unzip them first or did you direct send them to the book port when I tried it I could not unzip them windows wanted to know what program would open the files???
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris & Doris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>