[bookport] Re: The Book Courier Bible Experiment

  • From: "Richard.Petty" <richard.petty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 17:24:10 -0500

I exported a copy of the NRSV from The Online Bible software. I exported it book-by-book. Now I have each book of the Old and New Testament in a separate file. It took about an hour to export all of the books to separate text files. You can have O L B export to a formatted text file so that each chapter starts a new paragraph. That makes moving through text a little easier. If you want a copyrighted version (NIV, NRSV, etc.), this is a decent option. Of course, you have to buy the O L B software and pay to unlock the copyrighted version you want.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris & Doris" <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>