[bookport] Re: Syntax for msub

  • From: Peter Rand <peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 07:37:35 +0100

Hi Jacques,

Thanks so much for taking the time to prepare examples of replacements
in msub.ms.
That made all the difference! Msub now works like a charm, and basically
gives me a customizable
pronounciation dictionary for the Book Port, something I've wanted for a
long time.

As you mentioned, the replacements are made instantaneously - it seems
to take no time at all for msub to make all the necessary
replacements across multiple text files. A very useful utility.

Thanks again!

Peter