[bookport] Re: Syntax for msub

  • From: "Jacques Bosch" <jacques.bosch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:08:41 +0200

Revised steps for msub example.

Here are the steps.
1) Make a folder somewhere in which to place your books that are to be
processed. E.g. tempbooks
2) Copy the text books/files you want to process into tempbooks.
3) In the tempbooks folder create a sub folder called msub.
4) Download the file msubworking.zip from
http://www.develop.co.za/Temp/msubworking.zip
5) Extract msubworking.zip into the msub folder created in step 3.
6) From the msub folder, now run @GoMsub.bat and it should run it and tell
you in a command window
how many changes were made to each file in the tempbooks folder.

Check out Msub.MS to see what replacements are being made.
This one basically changes most number words to digits like one to 1 and
first to 1st etc.

Hope this helps.

For those who would like it, I can send through my definition file that will
make all the changes I described in one of my earlier posts.