[bookport] Re: Suggestions for Improvements to Book Port- Others' Input and Discussion Requested

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 14:01:10 -0400

Yes, the Book Port will remember its place in Audible.com files

Rob Meredith

>>> dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx 05/11/04 11:30AM >>>
Hello,
The thing is if someone was to be listening to an audible book, which is
quite large, will the book port remember where it was if you stopped it =
=3D
and
started it later?  I would hope so.  I would hate to have to search =3D
every
time I started the book port for where I left off when reading a book.
Also, I would find it cumbersome to use bookmarks to mark the spot.  =3D
When I
used my RIO I just pressed the button to restart where I left off, no =3D
matter
where I was or how long I left it, I could just simply pick it up press =
=3D
the
start button and off it would read exactly where I left off.  No =3D
worries.=3D20

Dave Cunningham
(412) 215-4597 Cell
Email address used for MSN.
=3D20
All incoming and outgoing email scanned by Norton Anti-virus 2003=3D20