[bookport] Re: Suggestions for Improvements to Book Port - Others' Input and Discussion Requested

  • From: "Jeremiah Z. Rogers" <jzrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 18:01:13 -0400

Hello Dave and list. Indeed, were APH to change the behavior of the =
machine according to what I've suggested, such that it played music =
files without keeping track of where you stopped, while still playing =
files which were not sent as music the wya it does now, you could still =
have it behave as your Rio does when playing Audible books, and behave =
more like a traditional CD player when playing music. It would eliminate =
the need to reset files which were sent as music back to their beginning =
before playing them again.
Jeremiah