[bookport] Re: Suggestions for Book Port

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:15:40 -0600

Wow. I really like that b word you put there pal. Its ok for people to suggest things. Some people have phanticies, y'know, and also how much does a lap top cost compared with a book port. Oh, 1000 dollars or more? That's a lot concidering that the book port may in the future have those capabilities those other people talked about (calculator, etc etc). I haven't seen any posts from APH, but that is the first post I've seen from you...

Tyler
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Mattison" <mattison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>