[bookport] Suggestions for Book Port

  • From: "Alan Mattison" <mattison@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port Discuss" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 05:27:54 -0700

I'm getting tired of all the belly-aching about things you people want the
book port do.  Please get a PDA or a laptop and leave those of us who like
the current Book Port alone.

Have you noticed that the number of posts coming from APH has dwindled down
to a trickle?  I think that the reason that this has happened is that they
and I have decided that this list is dominated by people who want to bitch,
and not by people who want to help the Book Port to become a better BOOK
READER.

If I could quit this list and get only announcements about the Book Port, I
would do so, but that functionality didn't work the last time I tried to do
this.

Now you have my three cents worth of opinion.  Take it for what it's worth.

Bruce Alan Mattison
mailto: mattison@xxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: alanm51
ars: W5NTM