[bookport] Re: Suggestion for next Version of the Bookport

  • From: "Mike Justice" <m.d.justice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:48:25 -0500

Irwin,

Others have brought up similar thoughts about the belt clip.  I rarely used
mine, but even with limited use, the plastic clip began to "stretch" out of
shape.  When I was reasonably sure I would not send the unit back for warranty
repair, I used a hack saw to cut off the part of the clip that would go behind
the belt.  The base section that was actually molded into the back panel was
then not a real problem for stability on a table surface.  There is of course a
slight angle as it lies on the back, but it is quite easy to type Braille input
on the keyboard.

Mike Justice,
www.MPNHome.net