[bookport] Re: Suggestion for next Version of the Bookport

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 23:52:24 -0600

If you have the Bookport case from Executive Products, when you want to write notes, just fold the flap back and Velcro it in place. Presto. Your BP should have a stable platform on which to write.

At 11:12 AM 2/12/2006, you wrote:

I seldom have used the ability to write braille on the BP, but when I have I
have had it in my lap so the clip doesn't present a problem.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx