[bookport] Re: Sporadic Jumping Backward While Reading With Speech

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:40:46 -0500

Jeremiah,

Are you sure it's a BP issue and not a bookshare issue?  Occasionally, while
reading books from Bookshare,  I get repeated pages when whoever scanned the
book might have lost their place and scanned a page twice.  I've also seen
some scanning programs move text around and repeat paragraphs.  Of course,
if it also happens with Web Braille files that would have to be a BP
problem.  Lou