[bookport] Re: Sending HTML Documents to BP

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:37:47 -0700

Yep. They open up just fine in internet explorer.

James in TN

I am who I have become, and damn proud of it!

Contact me in one of the ways below:

MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504@xxxxxxxxxxx Yahoo ID/Ham Radio Callsign: kg4rdf Skype: semajd AIM: RippingRage4189 ----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>