[bookport] Re: Sending HTML Documents to BP

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:02:18 -0500

I'm certainly not an expert on HTML or conversions, but you could copy
the text into word and then save that, or send each page as its own
file.  You could experiment with Book Port Spyder and see if it'll work
for what you're doing.  Also, we have a demo of Book Wizard Producer
upon our web site, which is supposed to convert HTML into Daisy, but I
haven't tried it for that.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> professordean@xxxxxxxxx 03/16/07 03:46PM >>>
Is there an easier way to convert HTML to text besides open each one up
in
Internet Explorer and going to "Save as...?" If so, I'd really like to
know.
I know I can do the alternative to HTML, that being text, and have
before,
but these are many HTML files that are part of a book, so I would like
find something such as a batch converter that could do this.

James in TN

I am who I have become, and damn proud of it!

Contact me in one of the ways below:

MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504@xxxxxxxxxxx Yahoo ID/Ham Radio
Callsign:
kg4rdf Skype: semajd AIM: RippingRage4189