[bookport] Re: Removing the Belt Clip

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BookPort" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 11:50:57 -0700

Well if you really want answers or solutions, you can start by adjusting your attitude. The current BookPort is what, 4 years old? Why belabor the point?

I understand your point. I have another device that also has a belt clip that can be easily removed, and its not screwed on, but snaps on. Its not near as solid as the BP's design. As I said, find me a perfectly designed product and someone will find a errr, flaw in it. It is humanly impossible to design something that will please everyone. The BP is among the best of its kind. That said, certainly, it can be improved. Is there anything on the market that surpasses the BP?

Your analogy of the car is fualty. Look how many brands and models there are. One is sure to please someone, yet none are perfectly designed. Impossible.

If you had a device designed to meet your speifications, you would be happy. But it will have flaws ro others. Actually, they are not flaws. Just cannot produce anything that is will not satisfy everyone. Impossible. That is why many products go thru revisions.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx