[bookport] Re: Removing the Belt Clip

  • From: Nora <nsarsons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 15:54:44 -0700

Hi All, My sighted husband, who is a tech expert, loked at my bokport and actually took out the four screws and found that ALL the guts of the Bookport are attached to the "back" where the belt clip is. He says that there would be absolutely no way of getting in without seriously harming the machine. He says that the clip on mine looks as if it is just part of the moulded back of the machine. He put it back together and it works just fine. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Nora Sarsons