[bookport] Re: Rechargeable batteries

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 09:14:55 -0400

Be _extremely_ careful buying cheap chargers and I would consider this to be
a cheap charger, given that it comes packaged with batteries. I've had two
different "low-price" chargers catch fire over the years and will never,
never, never again buy any battery charger that isn't a high-quality device
with a decently hefty price tag. Sorry, but I'd prefer being safe to having
to replace my house or having to be buried.