[bookport] Re: RFBD and bookport questions

  • From: "Lw" <LW105@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:27:28 -0600

HI,
Thanks for the tip.

The CDs play just fine when I use the Victor Soft software alone. They do
not work in Book Wizzard at all, saying the playback device is unable to
play the book. They do not transfer correctly, as I am only able to transfer
the title and protected book notice. At least, that is all BP is playing
back to me.
I put a call into RFBD so we will see what they say.

Hugs,
Beth