[bookport] Question about section move commands

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:12:02 -0700

        Hello.  I know Rob has gone over this on the list before, but I find I
still have a question about the section move commands.  Under V2.1.x
firmware and earlier, 1+4 and 3+6 moved you forward by section, 4+7 and 6+9
moved you forward by sub-section -- at least I think that's how it worked.
Am I correct that now, 4+7 and 6+9 move you by section, 7+* and 9+# move
you by sub-section, and a+d and c+f move you by any section?
In other words, did the section move command shift down by one row of keys
in the transition to V2.2 firmware?
If that's true, what are the 1+4 and 3+6 keys used for now?
-thanks
-Brian