[bookport] Re: Please don't take down the list

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 17:49:13 -0500 (CDT)

Realistically, if APH no longer runs a Book Port list, some third-party person will take over and do so anyway. This does have its advantages.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007, Catalina and Tristan wrote:

Hi listers:
Shelly
you said:
Mere Threats.  Don't worry.

You know folks, I've been on a number of lists and I've never seen such a mean spirited group of people. I wouldn't blame Pam if she had the list dumped. This is a very helpful list but we can do without all of the arrogance and nastiness. Some of you are probably thinking, just use the delete key, and I do. But why go on and on and on and on and on about the same thing. Just take the conversation off list.

Pam, I give you a lot of credit for dealing with this.

Catalina and Tristan
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
Audrey Hepburn
Email and MSN: catroi@xxxxxxx