[bookport] Re: Playlists

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:28:54 -0600 (CST)

If my approach of having a file that can be created on the PC were adopted, then it certinly could be created in Winamp as well.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, Sarah Cranston wrote:

Why not create the M3U playlist in something like Winamp, then put it on the BP?
Just another thought.

Sarah

-----Original Message----- From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bruce Toews Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 12:43 PM To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bookport] Re: Playlists

To me it seems the most logical approach. Though it would be nice if we could create the playlist on our computers by hand in Notepad or something and just transfer it onto the BP as well.

Bruce