[bookport] Re: Playlists

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:37:09 -0500

That is really along the lines I was thinking as well.

>>> rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 21, 2006 1:04:11 PM >>>
Larry,

Yes, I personally feel this would be a great feature, but I am
wondering if
any sorting or play list creation could simply be handled by the
transport
software?  The way I would imagine it working is to have commands
available
to sort, or customize the list of files the transport software would
be
sending to the BP.  Perhaps several different types of automatic
sorting and
maybe a custom mode where one can choose to move an item up or down in
position within the list of files to be sent.  Maybe there could also
be a
way of using recognized play lists like m3u?

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx