[bookport] Re: Planes and the Bookport.

  • From: "Queen Family" <queens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:24:34 -0800

Bob, just an update, I love my BOSE earphones too, especially today
after the BOSE store replaced the broken ones no questions asked even
though they couldn't find my card in file.

By the way, they have a two prong connection for connection to the jacks
on airplane seats for the TV and other programs.  They do block out
extraneous  noise quite well.

queens@xxxxxxxxxxx

648 Kearney Street
El Cerrito, CA  94530