[bookport] Re: Planes and the Bookport.

  • From: "Queen Family" <queens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:43:38 -0800

Rather than replace my 12 year old noisy treadmill, I bought a $300 set
of Bose earphones which worked beautifully on the treadmill, on planes
until the plastic headset snapped. I'm still using it until I can see if
my warranty covers it.They are somewhat bulky also.

queens@xxxxxxxxxxx

648 Kearney Street
El Cerrito, CA  94530