[bookport] Re: Planes and the Bookport.

  • From: Keith Watson <Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:01:32 -0500

I bought the 50 dollar noise canceling head phones from radio
shack and have been very happy with them. I like the size and
wight and even use them around the house.

Keith

--
Keith Watson
kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx

Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge.    - B. Alan Wallace