[bookport] Re: One more question about Audible Files

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:51:57 -0600

I have never seen an Audible book you couldn't get in format 4. Of course, that doesn't mean they are not out there.

At 10:03 AM 3/29/2006, you wrote:

I can't answer the playability of lower formats, but you should recall that once you buy a book, it is yours "forever", and you can download any number of times and at any of the 4 formats.

Just go back to your 'My Library' and download the format you want.