[bookport] One more question about Audible Files

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:47:06 -0600

Hi again.  Okay, one more question concerning Audible files.  Book Port
supports file-type 4 which is the highest quality of files.  But, does that
mean that it won't play any of the lower file-types?  I got a book a couple of
months ago that I didn't get in format 4, and I'm wondering if I'm going to
have to get it again somehow, or if, even though it's not in format 4, it will
still play.  The manual just says format 4.  And, if it won't play anything
less than format 4, does this also impact the quality of MP3 files it'll play?
Do I have to have a specific minimum bitrate if I'm going to play MP3's?
Thanks much.

Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Check out my blog at
http://ccongdon.wordpress.com
or add me to your Livejournal friends list with username tazcat
mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxx