[bookport] Re: Noise-canceling headphones

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:19:04 -0500

These are not a radio shack brand, they're just bought there. I do have a
cheaper set or radio shack ones for every day use and though they're usable,
they're not recommended.
One other thing I forgot to mention about the pair I do like, for some
reason they have a mute button. Yes, it kind of defeats the purpose of
wearing sound-reducing headphones, but heck, what ever works.
I can't find them at the moment to get the model number, but I thought maybe
that would be one more thing to distinguish the ones I'm referring to.
Tiff